Xbox Game Pass October 2022 is off to a flying start. For the first half of the month, players will be spoiled with excellent games.
End of the suspense, Microsoft officially unveiled the first wave of games added to Xbox Game Pass in October. On the program, two big releases, an ultra popular multiplayer title and classic storytelling.
New Xbox Game Pass games for October 2022
Xbox Game Pass is getting dressed up for Halloween. To start the month of October 2022 on the right foot, Microsoft is going to highlight everything that makes the charm of this holiday: “ costumes, nightmarish horrors, knights, zombies and more rats. ” Between The Walking Dead from Telltale, A Plague Tale Requiem or even Scorn, subscribers have everything to get in the mood. Enough chatter, without further ado, here are the Xbox Game Pass additions for October 2022:
- Chivalry 2 – available (Cloud, Console & PC)
- medieval dynasty – October 6 (Xbox Series X|S)
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season – October 6 (PC)
- The Walking Dead: Season Two – October 6 (PC)
- Quest Costume – October 11 (Cloud & Console)
- Eville – October 11 (Console & PC)
- Dyson Sphere Program – October 13 (PC)
- Scorn – October 14 (Cloud, PC & Xbox Series X|S)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – October 18 (Cloud, PC & Xbox Series X|S)
We remind you that members of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will be entitled to a bonus game temporarily. The very first Fallout is indeed offered to PC players to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the franchise.
Xbox Game Pass October 2022 releases
We know the topo by heart now: all these new features of the October 2022 Xbox Game Pass come with a handful of releases. So you have until October 15 to play the next six titles. Remember that you can enjoy a 20% discount on each of them if you want to keep them in your collection.
- Echo Generation (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Into The Pit (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Sand (Cloud, Console & PC)
- The Good Life (Cloud, Console & PC)