If you like to watch upcoming films like “All West” and current series like “She-Hulk” in daylight, the Neo QLED QN95B is the ideal TV for you. Then the brightness of the 75-inch TV is not even surpassed by much more expensive models. In general, the image quality is outstanding, as it should be for a QLED display.
» Samsung Neo QLED TV with 75 inches at Amazon *
The excellent anti-reflective coating of the television also contributes to the positive overall impression. Coupled with a very good viewing angle stability, you get a top QLED TV at a very good price.
In addition, the top QLED offers features such as a 120 Hertz displayfour HDMI 2.1 inputs, a huge selection of apps, MultiView and even a battery-free remote control that uses solar energy or alternatively uses WLAN radio waves.
The offer is made particularly interesting by Samsung’s Made for Germany campaign. If you register your new TV with Samsung using the already installed app, you will receive a number of vouchers for various streaming services. For the QN95B, the offer looks like this:
- 6 months of WOW films & series (instead of €14.98 regular price per month)
- 6 months MagentaTV Flex with Netflix (instead of €20/month)
- 6 months of Waipu TV (instead of €12.99/month)
- 6 months DAZN (instead of €24.99/month)
- 6 months of WOW Live Sport (instead of €29.99/month)
- 6 months Sportworld from Samsung (instead of €14.99/month)
- 6 months HD+ (instead of 6€/month)
- 3 months RTL+ (instead of €12.99/month)
- 3 months Zattoo (instead of €9.99/month)
- 3 months Qobuz (instead of €14.99/month)
If you use all the vouchers, you save a whopping €857.55 compared to the regular prices of the providers for the specified period. Please note, however, that according to the terms and conditions, the Magenta TV voucher is only valid for new customers. All other vouchers are also valid if you already have a subscription to one of the services.
*The links to the Amazon offer are so-called affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we will receive a commission.