As we know, Ubisoft is going through a bad patch. After several cancellations, and an internal strike forecast, things are going badly. Especially since Skull and Bones which is still highly anticipated will once again be postponed by several months for the sixth time. In this particular context, what game is in development? Which game isn’t? The insider Tom Henderson gave some information according to its own sources about the games coming between April 2023 and March 2024. Here is what we know.
The Unofficial Ubisoft Games List
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartlandthis is a free to play game for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Amazon Luna. It is a survival multiplayer shooter whose action takes place in a fictional small town in Central America. The game should put a big emphasis on PVP. The title would be expected for 2023 but we have not heard from October 2022
- Avatar : Frontiers of Pandora. It’s probably Ubisoft’s biggest game to come. It is an action-adventure first-person game that is planned for PS5, Xbox Series and pc. The title promises to be a big graphic slap in the open world. Ditto, we do not know much more except that it is not for now.
- xDefiant : Another free to play game for Ubisoft. This is a fast-paced shooter with lots of customization features. It’s even more vague for the release date because the last official news of the game dates from July 2021. At the time it was this dear Traz who talked about all this on DashFUN.
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage that’s the other big wait and headline with Avatar in development at Ubisoft. Taking place in Baghdag in the Middle Ages, we embody the character of Basim. It should be a tribute to the first round Assassin’s Creed.
- Skull and Bones. As explained above in the news, the pirate game is late but despite everything it is still alive and well. On the other hand, we don’t even know if it will finally be released in 2023. Obviously, the publisher must revise certain things to better meet the expectations of the players.
- Project Orlando. This game is not yet officially announced, so we are starting to get into pure rumour. Taking place on a Hawaiian island, Project Orlando could be called “Motorfest” and aims to compete Forza Horizon. Is it really about The Crew 3 ? We do not know. According to the insider it should be announced in the coming months.
- Assassin’s Creed Nexus. This is a VR title about the AC universe. . It would be understood that Ubisoft is waiting for approval from Meta before marketing can actually begin.
- The Division Resurgence. The Division Resurgence aims to bring the experience of the saga to mobile. It should be a AAA with a new storyline. PVP, Dark Zone and Conflict modes.
- Rainbow 6 Mobile. Rainbow Six Mobile is a free competitive, multiplayer first-person shooter experience on smartphones. Ubisoft wants to do the same thing as with the previous game, namely to bring a large license to the phone.
- Assassin’s Creed Codename Jade. A brand new open-world mobile game set in ancient China. Same as for Rainbow 6 and The Divisionwe feel that Ubisoft is betting a lot on iOS and Android.
These are the upcoming games until March 2024. Other titles like Splinter Cell will surely come later.