At the 2022 Academy Awards, a limited number of selected nominees were given “Everybody Wins” gift bags, regardless of whether they received an Oscar statuette overnight.
Some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities left the 2022 Academy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday night with an Oscar gift bag worth nearly $140,000.
The contents of the gift bag given to the stars chosen regardless of whether they won an Oscar award were astonishing. The most expensive gift in this year’s gift bags was a 3-night stay at Turin Castle in Scotland, which included butler and maid services as well as a welcome with bagpipe music.
Stars who accept this gift, inspired by Denzel Washington’s Best Actor nomination for “The Tragedy of Macbeth,” will have unlimited access to all parts of the 17th-century castle.
Some of the 52 gifts in the $140 million Oscar gift bags include:
- Famous surgeon Dr. $12,000 worth of “Celebrity Arms” arm liposuction from Thomas Su
- A small plot of land in Scotland with the title “Lord” or “Lady of Glencoe”
- Dr. “Treatment and rejuvenation procedures” from Konstantin Vasyukevich for 10 thousand dollars
- A $1,200 life coaching session with healthcare professional Kayote Joseph
- $25,000 home renovation from Maison Construction
- Four-night stay at Golden Door luxury resort and spa in California (worth $15,000)
- A bottle of Ariti extra virgin olive oil mixed with edible golden flakes
- Assorted “Flavor wrapped” popcorn packets from Opopop
Distinctive Assets, the Los Angeles-based marketing company behind the “Everyone Wins” gift bag, has selected the 28 most talked-about people this year, including all nominations for Best Director, Best Actor/Actress, and Best Supporting Actor. In addition to the Actor/Actor categories, the hosts of the ceremony Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer, and Regina Hall also received gift bags.