For players connected and not in a hurry, the PlayStation Store is a very efficient way to shop and prepare your game library inexpensively. Vintage, is that your thing?
When you absolutely want to make good plans every week on the PlayStation Store, you have to find themes. Halloween past, what can Sony be thinking? A collection of games related to a columnist with presidential ambitions? Bloody Battle Royale? No, for the next few days it will be oldies but goodies. The PlayStation Store has just launched the Remasters and Retro offer. More than a hundred games not very young but not all rotten, sometimes even topspin, which no longer require such a large expenditure.
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled goes from 39.99 euros to 15.99 euros
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy goes from 39.99 euros to 13.99 euros
- LocoRoco Remastered goes from 14.99 euros to 7.49 euros
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection goes from 19.99 euros to 9.99 euros
- God of War III Remastered goes from 19.99 euros to 9.99 euros
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered goes from 39.99 euros to 14.79 euros
- Shadow of the Colossus goes from 39.99 euros to 19.99 euros
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered goes from 39.99 euros to 19.99 euros
- Bayonetta & Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle goes from 39.99 euros to 17.99 euros
- Tearaway Unfolded goes from 19.99 euros to 9.99 euros
- Super Star Wars goes from 9.99 euros to 4.99 euros
And we stop there. No, no, don’t claim. The rest of your fabulous cruise in the land of discounts will pass by this magnificent hyperlink. But like any beautiful dream, if spending can be equated to a dream, it will end someday. Most offers will end on November 18 at 12:59 am. But dry your tears, there will be more. Tons of others. Moreover, there are always in parallel. The November specials continue until November 20 at 12:59 am. And you can stock up on recent titles there …