The “Wave 2” DLC pack containing the new circuits of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is available. If 99% of the routes already existed, there is a new one: the Cité sorbet. What’s next? The next contents would be known.
What will be the next circuits of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
With the latest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update, Nintendo has apparently slipped in some files that say a little too much. These data are snippets of music from different episodes of the franchise, which caught the attention of a user. So the youtuber recordreader (via VGC and BL), listening to the sounds, thinks you know what the next circuits of MK8 will be.
As you will see, there is rather an imbalance with a lot of tracks taken from Mario Kart Tour.
- Detour to London (Mario Kart Tour)
- Peach Garden (DS)
- Boo Lake/ Broken Jetty (GBA)
- Rock Rock Mountain (3DS)
- Berlin Ride (Mario Kart Tour)
- Waluigi Stadium / Wario Arena (Gamecube)
- Festive Mount (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rainbow Road (3DS)
- Trip to Amsterdam (Mario Kart Tour)
- Pursuit in Singapore (Mario Kart Tour)
- Road trip in Los Angeles (Mario Kart Tour)
- Twilight Country (GBA)
- Scramble in Bangkok (Mario Kart Tour)
- Turns in Vancouver (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vermeil Wood (Wii)
Is the list accurate? Like all datamining, nothing is guaranteed. Also, if these files were ever relevant, it’s unclear if the circuits would be reserved for Wave 2 or Wave 3.