If it will be necessary to wait a few more days before being able to discover the Halo Infinite campaign, a few clever people seem to have unearthed 343 Industries’ plans for the multiplayer part.
After several weeks of online beta, the highly anticipated Halo Infinite will officially release all that is more this Wednesday, December 8 on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. Despite this lag of a good calendar year (the game was a time scheduled to bring the launch of the new generation console from Microsoft), the presence of the game on the shelves certainly does not mark the end of its development, as specified in this report. was Creative Director Joseph Staten:
We discussed it, but we came to the conclusion thatHalo Infinite is a “live” game, and it will never really be “finished” : it will progress and evolve with each new season.
Are you on the list?
Today, a user of the forums of Reddit just updated 343 Industries’ plans to feed Halo Infinite’s Battle Pass with content over the next few months. By launching the game in offline mode (a quasi-heresy in 2021), many modes appear and allow you to anticipate the return of the Arena, Fiesta, Ranked and Tactical variants, as follows:
- Arena: Attrition
- Arena: Attrition Dodgeball
- Arena: Elimination
- Fiesta: Attrition
- Fiesta: CTF
- Fiesta: One Flag CTF
- Fiesta: Strongholds
- Ranked: Elimination
- Ranked: One Flag
- Tactical: Slayer
- Tactical: Slayer Commandos
- Tactical: Slayer Manglers
- Tactical: Slayer Sidekicks
- Tactical: Slayer Stalker Rifles
The discourse of the method
And the forumer to detail the method to those who would like to check the list for themselves:
- Launched Halo Infinite on PC while logged out
- Reconnect to the Internet (the game should automatically reconnect)
- Log in to Halo Infinite on Xbox, this will force logout on PC, and allow you to relaunch the game without it closing.
- Log back into the PC version and navigate to the “Custom Games” tab, the mods should appear there.
If the mods are obviously not playable or guaranteed for the time being, they should allow the undecided to gauge the relevance of the first Battle Pass of Halo Infinite, which will last until May 2022.
While waiting for the release of Halo Infinite on December 8 on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S, you can immerse yourself in reading our test fresh out of the Forge.