KALEIDOSCOPE NETFLIX. The new Netflix series, “Kaleidoscope”, has the particularity of being able to be seen in the order you want. What are the differences and which order should be preferred?
Kaleidoscope is the new curiosity to see on netflix. The streaming platform has posted this series recounting a robbery that takes place over 25 years. With a notable feature: it is possible to see the episodes in any order. A novelty that does not fail to amuse the subscribers of the streaming platform who have lent themselves to the game.
But then, in which order is it better to watch Kaleidoscope ? The choice is totally yours and there is no right or wrong solution. The creator of the series, Eric Garcia, however, advises against the microphone of Metacritic to start viewing with the White episode: “It is not built to watch White first, if you do, you will know from the start what ‘he’s brewing and it would be less satisfying than seeing him last. Note also that the episode Rose can also be seen towards the end, since it recounts the events six months later. On Twitter, Netflix offered different options to its followers, depending on their preferences. We list them below, it’s up to you to make your choice now!
- Chronological order : purple (24 years earlier), green (7 years earlier), yellow (6 weeks earlier), orange (3 weeks earlier), blue (5 days earlier), white (the robbery), red (the next morning), pink (six months later).
- The order favored by the creators of the series : start with yellow, end with white. In the middle, the order is free.
- If you like Tarantino movies : blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, white, red
- If you like Orange is the new black : green, purple, red, orange, yellow, blue, white, pink
- If you like classic detective stories : orange, green, purple, red, yellow, blue, white, pink.