GTA Online has been holding on for all these years and has even relaunched itself with its new-gen version. GTA 5’s multiplayer mode will continue its momentum and will look better than ever on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S very soon.
GTA Online goes next-gen
It’s still cold, but the streets of GTA Online will soon be heating up with a whole bunch of new stuff as part of a big multi-part update.
Discover the hidden side of Blaine County in the first episode of a huge multi-part update that will take you exploring southern San Andreas, meeting familiar faces and a new cast of ambitious misfits eager to free the world. spirit of the people of Los Santos in their own way, one trip at a time. You can also expect a host of new vehicles, events, contact missions and more.
Bets that will modify the game’s economy, the operation of vehicles or even the user interface. But on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, Rockstar Games will go even further. Thanks to a “Loyalty” graphic mode, ray-tracing is on the way, at a still undetermined date.
The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X versions will take advantage of ray-traced reflections, i.e. real-time reflections on many surfaces, via the Loyalty mode graphics settings.
As detailed on the site of Rockstar Gameshere is the changelog of these patches:
- Access your favorite iFruit contacts faster: select which contacts to show or hide from the Interaction menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to initiate sell missions in all types of sessions, including invite-based ones.
- Take part in single-player Agatha’s Casino story missions by joining the management office of the Diamond Casino & Hotel (these missions previously required a minimum of two players).
- Newly purchased vehicles will reach your Garage even faster.
- Certain custom weaponized vehicles are now usable in races, when appropriate. Their weapons will however be disabled outside of GTA races.
- The bikes will be added to the list of vehicles in the garage that can be requested when you call the mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can access Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete the Hao Intro Run.
- Completing Vehicle Trafficking Sell Missions in Public Sessions will grant “High Demand” bonus money, as already happens in other cases, while Organized Smuggling Sell Mission rewards will be permanently tripled .
- Get what you want faster with the increased GTA$ value of Shark Dollar Packs. Starting today, all Dollar Packs will earn you 20-25% more GTA$ when purchased directly from GTA Online or from stores across platforms. For GTA+ subscribers, this increase stacks with the 15% GTA$ bonus already available.
Since 2022, Rockstar has set up a GTA+ subscription for addicts to Grand Theft Auto Online.