the glitch engines it’s over. With the 1.17 update of Gran Turismo 7, players had managed to find and exploit a loophole allowing them to obtain 6-star tickets for the engines at will. An item rare enough for budding pilots to use and abuse. Inevitably it did not please Polyphony Digital who hastened to correct it.
A glitch of Gran Turismo 7 corrected
It’s over for the glitch rare engine tickets. The tutorials quickly made the rounds of the Web and it did not escape Polyphony Digital. The studio has indeed deployed the 1.18 update this week, which fixes thefeat about this bug and a few other things about car settings, GT Auto mode or Café mode. Here’s everything that’s changed Gran Turismo 7 :
Update 1.1 Patch NotesCar Settings
- Fixed an issue where after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the player opened the settings.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was targeted by the camera in Slow Motion “Music Replay”
Fixed an issue where the color of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in “Livery Editor”:
- Racing brake kit (split discs)
- Racing brake kit (drilled discs)
- Carbon-ceramic brake kit
Fixed an issue where the color of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in “Livery Editor”:
- Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
- Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
- Lamborghini V12 Vision Gran Turismo
- Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
- Fixed an issue where save data would not load correctly from the server if the player was playing on a console where no save data Gran Turismo 7 was stored, or if multiple consoles were used.
- Fixed an issue where the steering angle did not reflect player actions on some cars with the Logitech G923 steering wheel.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to receive multiple tickets multiple times in bonus menus.
- Fixed an issue where the label above a car would not display correctly when replaying.
- Fixed an issue where the race would start with the slow motion camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a lobby.
- Various other issues have been resolved.