Launched under the name Good Old Games in 2008, CD Projekt’s DRM-free digital store has entered the age of boom, bust, in short, the holiday season. This time she invites.
We can say it: 13 years old is a good age. Well, as long as you’re not human. I mean, the acne, the search for your hair identity, the total lack of awareness when it comes to dress style, you just don’t want to forget, please, mom, no, don’t go out this class photo. For a work, a company or a service, it immediately goes better. GOG, for example, in the frisky adolescence. The DRM-free digital game distribution business continues to be a cool place to shop on the PC. And offers for his thirteenth birthday a bamboche that is just as nice.
Vae Victis on GOG
Obviously: we had to celebrate with reductions. The Anniversary Party offer, which will end on October 6 at 3:00 p.m., is more than a hundred titles and content that see their price reduced to 90%. A nice rind less. We find for example:
- Little Nightmares which goes from 19.99 euros to 3.99 euros
- Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition which goes from 19.99 euros to 3.99 euros
- Dishonored Complete Collection which goes from 69.99 euros to 27.99 euros
- Prey which goes from 29.99 euros to 10.49 euros
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus which goes from 29.99 euros to 11.99 euros
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition which goes from 49.99 euros to 10 euros
- Disco Elysium The Final Cut which goes from 39.99 euros to 21.99 euros
Do not think that we stop there for the announcements. As you have the glance, you could not miss the faces of two characters who knew how to make a small place in the hearts of gamers a long time ago. Once again, GOG resuscitates titles that are very difficult to run on modern bikes, without hack of course. Two rather terrible characters return. On the one hand, Elvira, busty mistress of darkness embodied by Cassandra Peterson on small and big screen. On the other hand, Kain, a vampire with a well-known heritage in Nosgoth.
The hour of return has therefore come for Elvira: Mistress of the Dark and Elivra II: The Jaws of Cerberus, a duo of horrific exploration and adventure games in Dungeon Master style dating from 1990 and 1991. And for Blood Omen Legacy of Kain, Zelda-like macabre from Silicon Knights which has haunted more than one night since 1996. Both arrive at a reduced price. This is also the meaning of the party.