God of War Ragnarok is once again updated and fixes a lot of small bugs, including one that is frankly annoying for some players.
Kratos and his son are the heyday of Sony and the game is a great success with players. The latest from Santa Monica is a hit and the studio continues to update its God of War Ragnarok to polish it further.
God of War Ragnarok: Patch Notes 2.03 on PS5 and PS4
Quests and progress
- Fixed a case where players could get stuck in caves during “The Lost Sanctuary” quest.
Stability and performance
- Fixed a rare crash when using the equip menu.
- Fixed a rare crash when navigating through the journal quest list.
- Fixed a rare crash when navigating using the map.
- Fixed a crash that could appear randomly during gameplay.
It’s not much, but it’s always taken. Fans are now waiting for the arrival of the photo mode, which shouldn’t take too long if we are to believe the latest statements from the developers. Moreover, the mode is already implemented in the game since a smart guy found a way to use it.