Fall Guys continues on its way. Some love it, others get bored … quickly. Still, Season 6 arrives at the end of the month, with a lot of new features.
Fans of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will meet in a festival-themed Blunderdome on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, with the launch of the Season 6 – Spectacular Party – the last season of Mediatonic’s festive Battle Royale.
Details will be revealed as a streaming event unfolds “Season 6 Revelation“! But if you missed it, don’t worry, there are obviously catch-up sessions.
Fall Guys: a Season 6 on fire?
The Fall Guys Season 6 will indeed see the beans plunge and rush through new events on PC and PlayStation, filled with new obstacles that will test the talents of players.
Coming this season:
- 5 new events
- 25 new costumes
- 50 levels of rewards in the battle pass
- Event Sackboy limited time
The season brings new features to the game, as always with a new update worthy of the name. With in particular the pCross-platform rogression between PS4 and Steam, and the return of custom usernames.
New events for Season 6:
- Party Promenade – The party starts here in our gauntlet the wildest yet, with new obstacles! In this celebration of awkwardness, sail your bean through roaring vacuum tubes, dodge water cannons, and swing toward victory over trapeze bars like an acrobat.
- Full Tilt – A devilishly original take on a classic Fall Guys. We present our new 360 ° scales in a dangerous race to the finish. Watch out for force fields and fast rotating bars, ready to eject you from festival attendees!
- Pipe Dream – A totally tubular race to the finish line. Every time you visit the Pipe Dream the maze is different, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to perilous situations. You may encounter pinball machines and fans, perilous swivel platforms and …? No spoilers!
- Airtime – Your Fall Guys flight to Airtime is about to depart! Try to stay in the air as long as possible, showing incredible aerial agility. Swing on trapezoids and practice your footwork on treadmills and rotating platforms. What if you fall? Drums and pinball machines are waiting for you to put you back in the limelight!
- Leading Light – In the universe’s greatest game show, who wouldn’t want to be in the spotlight? But fame isn’t easy when you stumble across turntables and run into fans! Be careful, because cunning beans won’t want to share the limelight, and will use force fields to disrupt your movements and become the center of attention!
Battle Pass & Rewards
the Season 6 Battle Pass is full of gifts that will allow you to be perfectly equipped for the Spectacular Party! Your exploits at the Blunderdome will allow you to cross 50 levels of rewards, with over 20,000 Kudos to unlock, over 20 crowns, incredibly colorful costumes and other surprises.
New costumes, fixes and limited-time events
No new season party would be complete without some of the hottest fall outfits, so get ready to jump in for more. 25 new costumes carnival, to win in style.
Your Blunderdome construction team has prepared a large number of new limited time events to reward our most dedicated players! In addition, we have implemented a large number of fixes and improvements to make the game run smoother, based on feedback from our players.
- More limited-time events – More amazing rewards, more challenges, more crazy variations of the show! And it all starts with the adorable Sackboy !
- Roll Off Return ! – Circular aerobatics are back in the final round, with multiple fixes now in place.
- Pinball wonderfully – Fixed issues with multiple beans using the same Flipper on events such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit.
- Squad Show – Spectator mode corrected so that the panning is now automatic on the members of the game.