Everyone is interested in discounts, and you always need a good excuse to lower the prices. Do you know what month it is? Well done, you just understood.
From now until November 1st at 4:00 p.m., Epic Games is offering you the Halloween Sales. The store of the American giant turns a blind eye to the prices of several dozen games and you can take the opportunity to leave with for a revised and corrected sum.
Enjoy lethal discounts of up to 75% during our Halloween Sale which starts now and ends November 1st. Monster savings on horror, zombie and survival games await and many more titles, along with lighter genres if you lean that way. We don’t judge.
If you’re in the mood for a little nastiness, can we suggest some titles for you?
Lost ! We have the right to quote some of the games on sale during the spooky period:
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition goes from 49.96 euros to 9.99 euros
- Hitman III goes from 59.99 euros to 29.99 euros
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 goes from 44.99 euros to 26.99 euros
- Killing Floor 2 goes from 24.99 euros to 6.24 euros
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla goes from 59.99 euros to 35.99 euros
- Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition goes from 15.99 euros to 6.39 euros
- Prey goes from 39.99 euros to 19.99 euros
- Loop Hero goes from 14.99 euros to 9.89 euros
- Olija goes from 14.99 euros to 7.49 euros
- Shady Part of Me goes from 14.99 euros to 7.49 euros
- The Pathless goes from 32.99 euros to 23.09 euros
- Paper Beast goes from 16.99 euros to 8.49 euros
For the rest, direction this page. But stay here for a bit, because there is another piece of information that deserves your attention.
A candy but no spell
Epic Games also reminds that a 10 euro voucher is offered to people who subscribe to the newsletter before November 16 at 8:59 am. This will be valid on your next qualifying purchase – i.e. a minimum of 14.99 euros content, until the same expiry date. So you know what you have to do.