Even if stocks of this much-desired console remain very low, we are seeing a slight improvement at the start of 2023. Here are the sites where to find the PS5 in these first days of the year.
The PS5 back in stock: try your luck at the start of the year!
Released 2 years ago, in November 2020, Sony’s next-gen console created a hype unprecedented. The PlayStation 5 exists in two versions: the standard version, which includes an Ultra HD Blu-ray player, and the digital version, dedicated only to dematerialized games and without a disc player. These two versions have the same architecture and therefore offer identical performance.
Since the start of their marketing, these two models have faced the same problem: a global shortage that has lasted for more than 24 months. This stock shortage is caused by a shortage of certain components essential to the production of the PS5.
However, the situation is improving at the start of 2023 and some online sales giants are starting to have PS5 stocks.
Here are the sites where you can monitor the availability of the PlayStation 5:
- Check stocks at Cdiscount
- Check inventory at Amazon
- Check stocks at Fnac
- Check Inventory at Rakuten
- Check stock at AliExpress
- Check stocks at Electro Dépôt
Some essential promotional accessories for the PS5:
- PS5 DualSense controller at €66.32 instead of €69.99
- Wireless Headset for PS5 to €99.99 instead of €139
- PS5 controller charger €43.77 instead of €49.99
- PS5 charging station at €16.99 instead of €25.99
- Cooling fan for accessories from PS5 to €22.94 instead of €35.99