In Délicieux, Grégory Gadebois alias Pierre Manceron makes a small potato and truffle turnover that looks succulent! We give you the recipe.
Did you see Grégory Gadebois preparing his Délicieux in the film of the same name and it made you hungry? DashFUN offers to share with you the famous recipe for these little slippers concocted by the cook Pierre Manceron in the film by Eric Besnard.
Note that this refined dish was developed especially for the feature film by chefs Thierry Charrier and Jean-Charles Karmann, gastronomic consultants on the set.
Ingredients for 20 Delicious:
FOR THE VALENTIN’S DOUGH:
- 300 g flour
- 35 g of potato starch
- 250 g butter
- 5 g of salt
- 15g sugar
- 7 cl of milk
- 2 egg yolks
FOR GARNISH :
- 600 g large potatoes
- 50 g of fresh truffle (the truffles can be replaced by duxelle of mushrooms)
- 120 g duck fat
- 90 g of grated cantal
- Fine salt, freshly ground pepper
MAKE THE VALENTIN DOUGH
- To do this, in a salad bowl, mix the flour with the potato starch, salt and scure.
- Incorporate the previously softened butter with your fingertips
- Finish by incorporating the milk and egg yolks, knead until a smooth and homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Reserve in the fridge
PREPARE THE DELICIOUS TOPPING
- Peel the potatoes and cut into caps then cut into regular slices half a centimeter thick
- Heat the duck fat in a large pan then brown the potato slices until they get a golden color. Season with salt and pepper
- Clear and drain on absorbent paper. Keep warm
- At the same time, cut the truffles into thin slices
- For assembly, line small molds with the Valentine’s dough that you will have previously spread using a rolling pin on the floured work surface.
- Assemble in superposition with a slice of potatoes, a pinch of grated cheese, a slice of truffle and repeat the operation to the top of the mold.
- Cover with a thin layer of dough and decorate with small dough croissants that you will have detailed with a cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and bake for 35 minutes
- Take out of the oven and enjoy piping hot
THE DELICIOUS TRAILER